Director, Business Development
We’re seeking a qualified and experienced Director, Business Development to extend our national network through the discovery, exploration and conversion of new business leads and opportunities. Reporting to the CEO, the person will be responsible for business development and sales by networking and connecting with healthcare facilities, healthcare professionals, ACOs, physicians, clinics, hospitals, insurance carriers, and others to generate and close sales referrals for the company. She/he will coordinate and manage sales within the United States will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following duties:
- Craft a business development roadmap for the organization and take ownership of end of end activities
- Lead all business development efforts related to Go to Market strategy, strategic partnerships & delivery models.
- Gather market intelligence and inform product development and pricing teams.
- Build and manage a funnel of target prospects from large and medium sized enterprises Qualify and prioritize leads; identify key decision makers, develop tailored strategies based on a knowledge of the dynamics within each prospect organization, and determine whether there is available budget
- Drive solution-specific sales strategy: sales process, pipeline management, customer segmentation, pricing, contracting, and execution
- Attend industry conferences, manage network of health plan contacts, and publicly represent organization to the health care industry
- Generate sales growth and profit objectives through sales activities including territory planning, new client acquisition, client relationship building, territory prospecting, closing and reaching/exceeding assigned sales goals
- Manage sales accounts and meets financial targets with respect to sales and business development opportunities.
- At least 5 years experience in professional business development environment in healthcare technology or similar segments.
- Experience being a part of a rapidly growing early stage company or a matured organization
- Candidate with demonstrated success in growing revenue by 2-3X within a short span of time.
- A Bachelors Degree in Business or equivalent. .
- Training in professional business development, proposal management, proposal writing will be considered an asset.
- A versatile person who can develop long term business development strategy as well as drive field sales to achieve quick conversion.
- Proven track record of sales or business development in enterprise/institutional sales environment