Succeeding with Wiseman’s Proprietary 360 Suite !
Wiseman is at the forefront of healthcare innovation. We have created a proprietary technology suite designed from bolt up specifically for Direct Contracting Entities (DCE’s) working on the Medicare Direct Contracting (MDC) model . The full functionality is being rolled out in 4-5 stages in the next few weeks with the first stages already live and being used by a new entrant DCE. As a part of our solution, Wiseman will provide at no additional cost to the physicians our proprietary point of care technology “360 Ribbon” that enables rapid scalability and quick deployment so that you can get started now!
Talk to us to understand the nuances of MDC
Medicare Direct Contracting (DCE) is very high risk contract model out of box. DCE’s are also the future of Value Based Care APM’s (Alternative Payment Models) and draw from learnings from Medicare Advantage (MA), commercial risk based contracts and some elements drawn from Next Gen ACO’s. Reach out to us to schedule a call and understand :
- Why Risk based Contracting is the future of healthcare Innovation!
- A top-level overview of the Medicare Direct Contracting (MDC) model, its moving parts, beneficiary alignment and engagement, capitation framework, waivers and incentives, participant types and risk mitigation strategies
- Key Things to Succeed in this high-risk alternative payment model (APM)
- How to drive physician and beneficiary engagement to get maximum results from this program ?
- How to use technology as a force multiplier to succeed in this high risk innovative Alternative Payment Model ?
- Why off the shelf population health technology suites are ill-suited for an operations heavy, complex network based and high risk based alternative payment models ?