This is how it works:
- When a Medical Assistant/ Scheduler schedules an appointment for you with 360 PatientTouch, you will receive a notification email and SMS about the appointment schedule.
- The notification email contains the app links (to download the 360 PatientTouch app for the Android and iOS platforms), and the OTP to join the video call with your PCP on the scheduled date and time.
- On the appointment scheduled date, the Medical Assistant/ Scheduler may call you and ask if you are ready for the video call. After your confirmation, they will check you in for the video call. Your appointment will start appearing in the Waiting queue of your PCP from where they may start the call.
- Open the appointment notification email from your inbox and note the OTP from there.
- Open the 360 PatientTouch app from your mobile device and enter the OTP for your identification.
- Create App Passcode for the app registration. (One-time process only after the app installation)
- The app will require some permissions related to microphone and camera. Allow them.
- Your appointment will be flashing on the Dashboard. As your PCP starts the call you will receive an incoming call alert on 360 PatientTouch app. Click Answer to commence the video call.
- If a PCP or scheduler adds new participant(s) in an ongoing video call, the patient can enjoy live video conference with their health professionals. After the successful video call, the call will be moved to your Completed appointments.